Colorful, sizzling vegetables, a sprinkling of vegan cheese, and you've got yourself the perfect summer meal.
- 1 recipe Mojo Chili Marinade, click here for recipe
- 3 medium bell peppers (one red, yellow and green), quartered
- 1 large red onion, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 4 portobello mushroom caps
- 4 to 6 8-inch flour tortillas
Prepare marinade in large shallow glass bowl. Add vegetables, turning to coat. Let marinate for 30 minutes or up to 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
Preheat gas grill to medium-high or prepare a hot charcoal fire. Set fine-meshed grill rack on top to heat.
Lightly oil grill topper. Grill vegetables in batches until nicely browned and tender, turning often, 5 to 10 minutes. Transfer vegetables to shallow bowl when done. When all vegetables are grilled, cut into thin strips.
Place each tortilla on grill until warm or hot according to package directions. Transfer tortillas to serving plates. Spoon about 1 cup of vegetables onto tortillas. Top each serving with shredded vegan cheese, salsa and cilantro; roll up.
- Calories: 250
- Carbohydrate Content: 40 g
- Fat Content: 7 g
- Fiber Content: 4 g
- Protein Content: 7 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2 g
- Sodium Content: 270 mg