- 1 26-oz. jar natural pasta sauce
- 1 8-oz. pkg. no-boil lasagna noodles
- 1 16-oz. pkg. soft tofu, well drained and mashed with fork until smooth
- 1 cup cooked cauliflower,
- 1 cup cooked zucchini
- 1 cup cooked spinach
- 1 8-oz. pkg. part-skim shredded mozzarella cheese or mozzarella-style soy cheese (2 cups)
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spread thin layer of sauce over bottom of 13 x 9-inch glass or ceramic baking pan. Top with layer of 3 or 4 lasagna noodles. Gently spread one-third of the mashed tofu over noodles, then top with one-third of the remaining sauce.
Sprinkle about one-third of the vegetables over sauce, then top with one-third of the cheese. Repeat layering twice, beginning with noodles and ending with cheese.
Cover with foil and bake until noodles are tender, 35 to 40 minutes. If desired, uncover and continue baking until cheese is golden, about 5 minutes. Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- Calories: 206
- Carbohydrate Content: 21 g
- Cholesterol Content: 15 mg
- Fat Content: 8 g
- Fiber Content: 2 g
- Protein Content: 14 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 3 g
- Sodium Content: 766 mg