Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
Two shortcut ingredients—instant rice and frozen veggies—turn an all-day event into a quick weeknight entrée. Any frozen vegetable medley works well in this paella.
1. Heat oil in large skillet over high heat. Add sausages; cook 4 minutes, or until golden brown. Add onion, garlic, paprika, and Italian seasoning; sauté 2 minutes, until onion softens.
2. Add vegetables and roasted peppers, and cook 2 minutes, or until vegetables begin to thaw. Stir in rice.
3. Add wine and 1¼ cups water. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to medium. Cover, and cook 10 minutes, or until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender. Season with salt and pepper, and serve.
- Calories 417
- Carbohydrate Content 53 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 16 g
- Fiber Content 9 g
- Protein Content 14 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 809 mg
- Sugar Content 8 g