Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today and save 20%!.
- In a large bowl, toss the cabbage, peas, bell pepper, green onions, and cilantro to combine.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, coconut aminos, sesame oil, salt, and red pepper flakes. While whisking, drizzle in the olive oil to emulsify.
- Pour the dressing over the cabbage mixture and toss to coat. Sprinkle with cashews.
- Calories 480
- Carbohydrate Content 55 g
- Fat Content 18 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 27 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 1530 mg
- Sugar Content 21 g