- 12 oz. mostaccioli or spiral pasta
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 8 oz. soy 'sausage' patties, crumbled, or soy crumbles
- 2 1/2 cups small broccoli florets, steamed until crisp-tender
- 1 1/2 cups corn
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 cup vegetable broth
- 1/2 tsp. fennel seeds, or to taste
In large pot, cook pasta according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in large, deep, nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add "sausage" and cook until browned, stirring, 2 to 3 minutes. Add broccoli, corn, tomatoes, broth and fennel and heat through, about 6 minutes.
Drain pasta; place in large serving bowl. Add "sausage" mixture and toss to blend. Serve hot. Sprinkle with cheese if desired.
- Calories: 420
- Carbohydrate Content: 69 g
- Cholesterol Content: 3 mg
- Fat Content: 4 g
- Fiber Content: 6 g
- Protein Content: 23 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1 g
- Sodium Content: 416 mg