Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat large baking sheet with cooking spray. Place raisins in small bowl, and cover with boiling water. Soak 5 minutes to plump, then drain.
2. Toss together raisins, apples, flour, lemon juice, and brown sugar in bowl, and set aside.
3. Stir together granulated sugar and cinnamon. Place 1 phyllo sheet on work surface, and lightly coat with cooking spray. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Top with second phyllo sheet. Repeat with remaining phyllo and sugar.
4. Spoon apple mixture into center of phyllo sheets, leaving 2-inch border on all sides. Tuck end borders over apple mixture, then loosely roll into a log. Place seam side down on prepared baking sheet. Spray with cooking spray, and sprinkle with remaining cinnamon sugar. Bake 35 minutes, or until golden brown. Slice on diagonal into 8 portions, and serve.
- Serving Size 1/8 of recipe
- Calories 132
- Carbohydrate Content 30 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 1 g
- Fiber Content 1 g
- Protein Content 1 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 71 mg
- Sugar Content 17 g