For this salad, you can either peel the apples and pearsor not.
- 2/3 cup apple cider
- 2/3 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 cups chopped apples such as Granny Smith, Rome and/or Gala
- 2 cups chopped pears such as Bosc
- 1 cup seedless grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped pecans, toasted
- 6 Boston lettuce leaves
Bring cider to a boil over high heat in small saucepan. Cook until reduced to about 3 Tbs., 15 to 20 minutes. Cool completely.
Mix cider, yogurt and cinnamon until blended. Set aside.
Mix apples, pears, grapes, celery, raisins and pecans in bowl. Add yogurt mixture, tossing to coat. Serve salad on lettuce-lined plates.
- Calories: 180
- Carbohydrate Content: 33 g
- Fat Content: 6 g
- Fiber Content: 4 g
- Protein Content: 3 g
- Sodium Content: 35 mg
- Sugar Content: 26 g