Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
Delicate just-picked fruits from the farmers’ market stand a better chance of being really good than any fruit shipped from far way, assuring you of a flavor that needs little enhancement. Use fresh sweet lavender or dried lavender flowers.
1. Preheat oven to 325F. Lightly butter baking dish large enough to accommodate fruit in single layer.
2. Lay apricots in single layer in prepared dish. Sprinkle lavender blossoms over apricots and drizzle honey over fruit. Sprinkle strawberries over fruit and coat very lightly with sugar. Carefully squeeze lemon juice over fruit.
3. Bake just long enough to warm fruit and bring out its aromas, about 15 minutes. Remove and serve warm, plain or with a little fresh cream.
- Calories 90
- Carbohydrate Content 21 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 0 g
- Fiber Content 7 g
- Protein Content 2 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 0 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g