Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
1. Preheat oven to 500°F. Coat large baking sheet with cooking spray. Arrange squash and cauliflower, flat-side down, on baking sheet. Spray vegetables, and sprinkle with salt and pepper, if desired. Roast 5 minutes. Flip, and roast 5 to 6 minutes more, or until just tender.
2. Meanwhile, blend 1/2 cup chickpeas, diced apple, apple juice concentrate, oil, vinegar, mustard, and garlic in blender until very smooth. Season dressing with salt
and pepper, if desired.
3. Toss lettuce leaves, remaining chickpeas, and 1/3 cup dressing in large bowl. Divide among four plates. Top with squash, cauliflower, and apple wedges. Drizzle with remaining dressing.
- Serving Size 2 squash wedges and 1 cup salad
- Calories 318
- Carbohydrate Content 50 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 10 g
- Fiber Content 9 g
- Protein Content 9 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 256 mg
- Sugar Content 24 g