- 1 tsp. orange zest
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp. grated fresh ginger or 1/8 tsp. ground ginger
- 2 bottles Williamsburg Winery, Jamestown Cellars Spiced Wine or other spiced wine
- 1 46-oz. bottle cranberry juice
1. Combine zest, sugar and ginger with half-bottle wine in large saucepan. Heat over high heat, and bring mixture to a boil. Stir until sugar dissolves. Add remaining wine and cranberry juice, and heat through.
2. Remove from heat, and pour punch into decorative serving bowl. Garnish with orange slices and cloves, and ask guests to serve themselves.
- Calories: 210
- Carbohydrate Content: 43 g
- Sodium Content: 10 mg
- Sugar Content: 42 g