Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
1. Whisk together oil, vinegar, oregano, and fennel seeds in small bowl. Season with salt and pepper, if desired. Add sliced fennel, onion, olives, and currants, and toss to combine.
2. Meanwhile, heat 1 cup water in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add asparagus; cover and cook 1 minute,
or until crisp-tender. Drain quickly, then return asparagus to
3. Immediately add fennel mixture and spinach to asparagus, and toss to coat. (Residual heat from asparagus and skillet will slightly wilt the spinach.) Sprinkle with feta, and toss gently. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Calories 268
- Carbohydrate Content 17 g
- Cholesterol Content 25 mg
- Fat Content 20 g
- Fiber Content 5 g
- Protein Content 8 g
- Saturated Fat Content 6 g
- Sodium Content 318 mg
- Sugar Content 11 g