This simple summer spin on a classic favorite is light and refreshing. Try blending in 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
with the peaches for another layer of flavor.
- 8 ripe white peaches, peeled and sliced (3 cups)
- 4 tsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 cup vodka
- 1/2 cup Grand Marnier
- 4 12-oz. bottles ginger beer
- 2 limes, sliced or cut into wedges
Purée peaches and lime juice in blender.
Add 1 cup ice into each of eight 16-oz. glasses. Top with 1/2 cup peach purée, 2 Tbs. vodka, 1 Tbs. Grand Marnier, and 3/4 cup ginger beer. Serve garnished with lime slices or wedges.
- Calories: 205
- Carbohydrate Content: 31 g
- Fat Content: 0.5 g
- Fiber Content: 1 g
- Protein Content: 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 0.5 g
- Sodium Content: 3 mg
- Sugar Content: 28 g