Beet ravioli, like zucchini pasta, is a raw food classic. If you want to give this dish a more traditional Italian flavor, substitute basil for the mint. Castelvetrano olives are a big, bright-green Italian variety that taste delicate and fruity like olive oil.
1. To make Yellow Beet Ravioli: toss beet slices in oil and orange zest; set aside.
2. To make Olive-Mint Tapenade: Purée all ingredients food processor until well combined but still chunky. Set aside.
3. To make Citrus Foam: blend all ingredients in blender until foamy.
4. Place beet slices on cutting board. Spoon 2 tsp. tapenade on each beet slice, place another beet slice on top, and press down around sides to form ravioli. Repeat with remaining beet slices and tapenade.
5. Divide arugula among serving plates, and top each serving with 5 ravioli. Garnish each serving with 2 Tbs. Citrus Foam and pine nuts (if using).