Melted Swiss cheese ties together the flavors of artichokes and zucchini.
- 4 medium russet or Idaho potatoes, scrubbed and patted dry
- 1 cup drained marinated artichoke hearts, oil reserved, hearts halved or quartered if large
- 1 medium zucchini, halved and sliced 1/2-inch thick (1 cup)
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced (1 cup)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Rub potatoes with about 2 tsp. artichoke oil. Prick each potato a few times with fork, and arrange on baking sheet. Bake 11/2 to 2 hours, or until very tender when touched and skin begins to brown.
2. Heat 1 Tbs. artichoke oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add artichoke hearts, zucchini, and onion, and sauté 10 minutes, or until artichokes are browned and zucchini is tender.
3. Set oven to broil. Split potatoes down center, and fluff flesh with fork. Drizzle with artichoke oil, if desired. Fill each potato with 1 tsp. cheese, and top with 1/2 cup artichoke mixture and 2 Tbs. more cheese. Broil 2 to 3 minutes, or until cheese melts and starts to brown.
- Calories: 314
- Carbohydrate Content: 44 g
- Cholesterol Content: 15 mg
- Fat Content: 12 g
- Fiber Content: 6 g
- Protein Content: 10 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 4 g
- Sodium Content: 171 mg
- Sugar Content: 4 g