Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
This recipe calls for a spiral slicer, which cuts the zucchini into thin, pasta-like strands for a delicious take on the “classic” zucchini pasta with marinara. No spiral slicer in your kitchen? Try a julienne vegetable peeler or mandoline.
1. To make Wilted Chard: Toss together all ingredients in large bowl, and season with salt and pepper, if desired. Set aside to marinate.
2. To make Zucchini with Spicy Romesco: Blend bell peppers, tomatoes, oil, lemon juice, garlic, chili powder, and red pepper flakes in food processor until smooth. Add almonds and hazelnuts, and process until well combined but still chunky. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
3. Slice zucchini into noodles with spiral slicer, and add to sauce.
4. Divide Wilted Chard among individual serving plates. Top each serving with 2 cups Zucchini with Spicy Romesco.
Learn how to cook delicious gluten-free, vegetarian recipes online. Sign up now!
- Calories 342
- Carbohydrate Content 32 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 22 g
- Fiber Content 11 g
- Protein Content 11 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 125 mg
- Sugar Content 19 g