Easy Vegan Meals for the Whole Family
Whether you’re vegan, vegetarian, or simply want to boost your diet with more plant-based foods, this course will get you cooking delicious, nourishing meals that your whole family will love.
Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Finding dairy-free, meat-free meals that fuel you and nourish your soul isn’t complicated if you have some delicious and easy recipes up your sleeve. Join registered dietician Lauren McNeill for this practical course that gives you the foundation and the inspiration to incorporate more plant-based foods into your regular diet – from no-nonsense nutrition basics to quick, easy and delicious recipes that your whole family will love.
This course has five modules – each with information, charts, cooking videos and downloadable recipes – purposely designed so that you can go through the program at your own pace.
- What defines a plant-based diet and what are the benefits
- How to easily transition to a plant-based diet and streamline your shopping
- What macro- and micronutrients you need
- How to deal with resistance to going vegan and win over picky eaters
- How to read nutrition labels
- Tips for meal planning and shopping on a budget
- How to maintain a plant-based diet in social situations
Join Outside+ for just $99 to gain access to Easy Vegan Meals for the Whole Family.
You’ll also enjoy all the benefits of Outside+, including a 1-year print magazine subscription from your choice of Clean Eating, Yoga Journal, Backpacker, Oxygen, SKI, VeloNews, and others. (U.S. members only), access to members-only content, training plans, gear discounts and much more! All for only $99 your first year!
Meet Your Instructor
Lauren McNeill is a Registered Dietitian with a Masters of Public Health in Nutrition and Dietetics who specializes in plant-based nutrition and women’s health. Her goal is to help people succeed on a plant-based diet, whether they’re vegan, vegetarian, or simply want to incorporate more plant-based foods into their everyday eating pattern. She offers one-on-one virtual nutrition counseling sessions, grocery store tours, corporate presentations in her hometown of Toronto, and often collaborates with brands who align with Tasting to Thrive’s vision and ethos.
Outside+ is an all-access membership that delivers exclusive content, training plans, healthy recipes, expert nutritional information, and more, inspiring you to do the activities you love with greater enjoyment and knowledge. Check out some of the benefits:
- Easy Vegan Meals for the Whole Family
- Print magazine subscription
- Cooking courses from Vegetarian Times and Clean Eating
- Meal plans & recipes from Vegetarian Times and Clean Eating
- Access to members-only content across all our websites including Oxygen, Women’s Running, Cleaning Eating, Triathlete, Yoga Journal and more
- 2 Free Fitness or Nutrition Books
Join Outside+ for just $99 to gain free access to Easy Vegan Meals for the Whole Family!