Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
This recipe originally appeared on our sister site, BetterNutrition.com.
- Peel, chop, and steam sweet potato in vegetable steamer.
- Combine cooked sweet potato with cashew butter, water, yeast, and miso in a blender. Purée until creamy and smooth. Season to taste with additional salt, if needed.
- To serve, heat mixture and pour over steamed broccoli or cooked macaroni, or serve as a dip with chips and salsa.
- Refrigerate remainder in glass jar for up to 5 days.
- Calories 206
- Carbohydrate Content 12 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 16 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 7 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 185 mg
- Sugar Content 1 g