Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
Ripe peaches become even more meltingly sweet when heated in packets on the grill with a touch of butter and cinnamon.
1. Preheat grill to medium.
2. Cut 2 10-inch lengths heavy-duty foil. Place 11/2 cups peaches in center of each foil sheet, and top with 1 Tbs. Amaretto, 1 tsp. butter, and 1/8 tsp. cinnamon. Fold foil edges together to seal packets, and place on grill. Cook 6 to 8 minutes. Transfer packets to baking sheet to cool slightly.
3. Meanwhile, whisk together sour cream and honey in bowl.
4. Grill cake slices 30 seconds each, or until golden. Transfer to plates, top with peaches, and garnish with honey cream.
- Calories 201
- Carbohydrate Content 36 g
- Cholesterol Content 13 mg
- Fat Content 4 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 4 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 237 mg
- Sugar Content 18 g