Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
This rustic pie takes up less space in the fridge or freezer than a typical pizza.
1. Preheat oven to 450°F. Line baking sheet with foil. Place tomato halves cut side up on baking sheet. Insert 2 slices of garlic in each tomato half; sprinkle with oregano. Roast 30 minutes.
2. Toss together broccoli, onion, and oil in baking dish. Roast 20 minutes, or until tender. Cool 10 minutes.
3. Roll dough into 10-inch circle. Transfer to baking sheet coated with cooking spray or lined with parchment paper. Spread pesto on crust; sprinkle with cheese. Top with vegetables, leaving 2-inch rim. Fold 1 inch of crust edge inward. Reduce oven temperature to 375°F; bake 40 minutes, or until golden.
STORE/SERVE Cool, wrap in foil, and refrigerate up to 2 days, or freeze 1 month. Reheat 15 minutes at 350°F before serving (thaw first if frozen).
- Calories 395
- Carbohydrate Content 48 g
- Cholesterol Content 21 mg
- Fat Content 19 g
- Fiber Content 9 g
- Protein Content 15 g
- Saturated Fat Content 5 g
- Sodium Content 632 mg
- Sugar Content 4 g