Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
These mini tarts can be made up to a day in advance—simply garnish with fruit right before serving.
1. Grind gingersnaps and 1 cup pistachios into crumbs in food processor. Add dates, and process to combine. (Mixture should stick together easily when pinched between two fingers; if too dry, mix in water 1/2 tsp. at a time.)
2. Spoon about 1/2 cup crust mixture into 4-inch tartlet mold with removable bottom, and press evenly onto bottom and side surfaces. Repeat with remaining mixture and more tart molds to form 8 tartlet shells.
3. Warm yogurt in medium saucepan 2 to 3 minutes over medium-low heat, or until hot. Remove from heat, and whisk in chocolate chips until melted. Add Grand Marnier (if using), and whisk until very smooth. Fill tartlet shells with chocolate mixture, and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
4. Carefully remove tartlets from molds, and transfer to serving plates. Garnish each tartlet with 1/2 cup fruit and sprinkle of chopped pistachios, and drizzle with liquid sweetener, if using.
- Calories 441
- Carbohydrate Content 68 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 19 g
- Fiber Content 8 g
- Protein Content 7 g
- Saturated Fat Content 8 g
- Sodium Content 162 mg
- Sugar Content 40 g