Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
- Drain orange segments; reserve ½ cup syrup.
- Bring cranberries, onion, chile, and reserved syrup to a simmer in medium saucepan over medium heat. Cover, and simmer 7 to 10 minutes, or until cranberries pop.
- Stir in sugar, ginger, and vinegar. Simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes, or until thickened. Stir in orange segments, and simmer 10 minutes more. Cool slightly, then season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Serving Size per 1/4-cup serving
- Calories 161
- Carbohydrate Content 41 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 0.5 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 1 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 9 mg
- Sugar Content 36 g