Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
Thin ginger cookies add holiday flair to individual-size desserts. For extra color and flavor, mix in some fresh lemon zest.
1. Whisk together lemon juice and condensed milk in medium bowl.
2. Whip cream with electric mixer in separate bowl until soft peaks form. Whisk yogurt into whipped cream. Fold cream mixture into lemon juice mixture. Chill 1 hour, or until firm.
3. Layer 1/3 cup cream mixture and 7 cookies in each of 8 parfait glasses or ramekins. Chill 4 hours before serving.
- Calories 346
- Carbohydrate Content 48 g
- Cholesterol Content 55 mg
- Fat Content 14 g
- Fiber Content 0.5 g
- Protein Content 8 g
- Saturated Fat Content 8 g
- Sodium Content 140 mg
- Sugar Content 39 g