Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
If you’ve never grilled a slice of crusty artisan bread, stand by for an “aha!” moment. Here a bit of rosemary-infused honey gilds the lily.
1. Preheat gas grill to medium.
2. Brush bread slices on both sides with oil, and sprinkle lightly with salt. grill bread, covered, 2 to 4 minutes per side, or until golden brown on both sides.
3. Meanwhile, warm honey, rosemary, and vinegar in small saucepan over medium-low heat 4 to 5 minutes. Drizzle warm honey mixture over warm grilled bread; serve immediately.
- Calories 168
- Carbohydrate Content 31 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 6 g
- Fiber Content 0.5 g
- Protein Content 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0.5 g
- Sodium Content 521 mg
- Sugar Content 7 g