Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
If you’ve never tasted grilled watermelon, this scrumptious recipe will show you how a little heat concentrates the fruit’s texture and flavor.
1. Brush grill grates with oil, and preheat grill to medium.
2. Brush watermelon slices with olive oil. Grill watermelon slices 5 minutes, or until just scorched around edges.
3. Whisk together balsamic vinegar and agave nectar in bowl. Toss half of vinegar mixture with watercress in large bowl.
4. Divide watercress salad among 4 plates. Top with grilled watermelon; garnish with feta cheese, mint, and remaining vinegar mixture.
- Calories 152
- Carbohydrate Content 19 g
- Cholesterol Content 19 mg
- Fat Content 7 g
- Fiber Content 1 g
- Protein Content 5 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 263 mg
- Sugar Content 15 g