Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
- Whisk together oil, vinegar, orange juice, thyme, shallot, and honey in large bowl.
- Hold each carrot over bowl containing vinaigrette and, using a vegetable peeler or spiral slicer, peel long, thin strips into bowl. Toss to mix.
- Toast pine nuts in skillet over low heat 2 to 3 minutes, stirring and tossing frequently to prevent burning.
- Add pine nuts to carrots, and toss to mix. Sprinkle with parsley, and garnish with fresh thyme leaves.
- Serving Size serves 4
- Calories 346
- Carbohydrate Content 23 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 28 g
- Fiber Content 5 g
- Protein Content 4 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 133 mg
- Sugar Content 16 g