Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
This may be the best brownie you’ve ever had—especially since it’s low calorie!
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Butter 8- or 9-inch square cake pan.
2. Stir together flour, sweetener and baking powder in bowl. Beat together butter, eggs and vanilla in separate bowl until butter is broken into little pieces. Add applesauce, and stir until blended. Fold in flour mixture until moistened. Fold in white chocolate. Measure out 1/2 cup of mixture, and drop by spoonfuls into prepared pan.
3. Fold cocoa powder and chocolate chips into remaining batter. Gently spoon chocolate batter over white batter. Batter is thick, so smooth out surface.
4. Bake 20 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Cool before cutting into 1 1/2-inch squares.
- Calories 125
- Carbohydrate Content 14 g
- Cholesterol Content 35 mg
- Fat Content 7 g
- Fiber Content 1 g
- Protein Content 2 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 65 mg
- Sugar Content 6 g