Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
This dish has all the flavors of fresh (not fried) spring rolls, but requires
much less work. Adding smoked tofu turns it into a full meal.
1. Place noodles in large heat-proof bowl, and cover with boiling water; let stand 5 minutes. Drain, and rinse noodles under cold water, then drain again.
2. Whisk together lime juice, brown sugar, soy sauce, garlic, and chile in bowl until sugar has dissolved.
3. Divide noodles among serving plates. Toss together cabbage, carrot, cucumbers, tofu, mint, and cilantro in separate bowl, and place on top of noodles. Pour lime juice mixture over top. Serve sprinkled with peanuts.
- Calories 372
- Carbohydrate Content 55 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 13 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 14 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 499 mg
- Sugar Content 17 g