Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
This recipe showcases the flavor differences between fresh and roasted ras el hanout.
1. To make Cauliflower: Preheat oven to 400°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper, or coat with cooking spray.
2. Whisk together oil, tahini, and Ras el Hanout in large bowl. Add cauliflower, and toss to coat cauliflower with sauce. Spread cauliflower on prepared baking sheet, and roast 20 to 25 minutes, or until browned and dry, stirring once or twice.
3. To make Tahini Sauce: Whisk together all ingredients with 1/2 cup water in bowl. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
4. Transfer Cauliflower to platter, and drizzle with Tahini Sauce just before serving. Serve with lemon wedges.
- Calories 143
- Carbohydrate Content 9 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 11 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 5 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 37 mg
- Sugar Content 3 g