Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
Despite its rustic name, this salad makes a sophisticated addition to any meal.
1. To make the Salad: Mix together the tomatoes, chilies, scallions, cucumber and parsley in a large bowl.
2. To make the Dressing: Beat together the olive oil, lemon juice and vinegar in a second bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
3. Dress the salad. Peel the radishes, if using, in strips, and garnish the salad with radishes and black olives, if desired.
- Calories 130
- Carbohydrate Content 11 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 10 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 2 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 10 mg
- Sugar Content 5 g