Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
We’ve given this dessert its French name to highlight how decadent it is—a chocolate pudding for grown-ups as well as kids! No one will guess it’s made with tofu.
1. Melt chocolate in microwave on medium power or in double boiler. Stir in buttery spread until no lumps remain.
2. Blend tofu, brown sugar, vanilla extract, and salt in blender or food processor 1 to 2 minutes, or until smooth and creamy.
3. Add chocolate to tofu mixture, and blend 30 seconds, or until smooth and creamy. Transfer to bowl, cover, and refrigerate 2 hours, or until set.
- Calories 146
- Carbohydrate Content 15 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 8 g
- Fiber Content 1 g
- Protein Content 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 56 mg
- Sugar Content 12 g