Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
The dressing for this herb-laced salad is a simple combination of lime juice and sweet chile sauce, which can be found in Asian markets or the international aisle of most well-stocked grocery stores.
1. Prepare rice noodles according to package directions. Drain in colander, and rinse under cold water until completely cooled.
2. Stir together sweet chile sauce and lime juice in measuring cup or small bowl.
3. Combine noodles, cabbage, carrots, chickpeas, cilantro, and mint in large bowl. Add chile sauce mixture, and toss to coat. Garnish with toasted cashews.
- Calories 285
- Carbohydrate Content 51 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 5 g
- Fiber Content 5 g
- Protein Content 5 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0.5 g
- Sodium Content 334 mg
- Sugar Content 13 g