Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
A hearty breakfast or light supper, this sauté mixes three complementary flavors. Use vivid red or green apples, and leave them unpeeled to add color to the mix.
1. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet over medium heat. Sauté potatoes about 7 minutes. Add 1 tablespoon oil to skillet, and sauté onion with potatoes about 5 minutes or until golden. Remove potatoes and onion, and set aside.
2. Add remaining 2 teaspoons oil to skillet, and sauté apples over medium heat about 5 minutes, stirring to prevent burning. Spray separate skillet with nonstick cooking spray; brown “sausage” links.
3. Add all ingredients to skillet of hot apples; stir well to heat through. Sprinkle with cheese and parsley, and serve.
- Calories 360
- Carbohydrate Content 44 g
- Cholesterol Content 5 mg
- Fat Content 15 g
- Fiber Content 7 g
- Protein Content 13 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 250 mg
- Sugar Content 15 g