Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Blend eggs, milk, 11/2 Tbs. yogurt, 1 Tbs. maple syrup, and salt in blender 15 seconds. Add chickpeas, then flour; blend until smooth. Let stand 15 minutes.
3. Heat skillet over medium-high heat. Coat with cooking spray. Pour in 1/4 cup batter, tilting and rotating skillet to completely coat bottom. Cook 2 minutes, or until crêpe is set and browned on edges. Lift edge of crêpe, and flip. Cook 1 minute more, or until bottom is flecked with brown. Slide onto paper towel, and cover with another paper towel. Repeat with remaining batter, stacking paper towels between crêpes. Wrap stack in foil, and warm in oven 15 minutes.
4. Purée 1 cup berries in blender. Add remaining 1/4 cup maple syrup; blend until smooth. Strain into bowl with remaining berries.
5. Fold crêpes in quarters. Arrange 2 crêpes on each plate with 1/4 cup yogurt and 1/2 cup raspberry sauce. Garnish with banana slices.
- Calories 343
- Carbohydrate Content 56 g
- Cholesterol Content 147 mg
- Fat Content 7 g
- Fiber Content 8 g
- Protein Content 16 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 335 mg
- Sugar Content 29 g