Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
If you like more tang, increase the amount of vinegar to 2 tablespoons.
1. Place carrots and shallots in nonstick skillet, and heat over medium heat. Cook 2 to 4 minutes, or until beginning to brown.
2. Stir in honey, and season with salt and pepper, if desired. Partially cover, and reduce heat to medium-low. Cook 15 minutes, or until carrots are tender. Uncover, stir in vinegar, and increase heat to medium-high.
3. Cook 2 minutes more. Stir in parsley, and serve.
- Calories 126
- Carbohydrate Content 33 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 1 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 1 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 62 mg
- Sugar Content 27 g