Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
- Turn on the normal sauté button of the instant pot.
- When the display screen says hot, add oil, onions, carrots, celery, and garlic. Sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add cumin, smoked paprika, oregano, chickpeas, lentils and tomatoes. Pour broth over and stir to combine.
- Set instant pot to manual, high pressure and set for 15 minutes. When finished, set valve to quick release.
- Remove lid and serve garnished with a squeeze of fresh lemon juice and parsley.
- Serving Size 1/4 of recipe