Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
Raw sunchokes have a texture like water chestnuts that works well in salads.
1. Trim both grapefruit ends to expose juicy flesh. Stand fruit upright, and remove peel and pith with paring knife, following curve of fruit from top to bottom. Hold fruit over bowl, and cut sections along membranes to release individual wedges.
2. Whisk together lemon juice, honey, oil, and coriander.
3. Divide grapefruit and avocado among 4 serving plates. Scatter with sunchoke petals, drizzle with dressing, and sprinkle with pomegranate seeds.
- Calories 184
- Carbohydrate Content 25 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 10 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 7 mg
- Sugar Content 10 g