Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
Egg replacer keeps these breakfast treats tender without dairy or extra oil.
1. Mix 1 3/4 cups soymilk with lemon juice in small bowl. Let stand 5 minutes.
2. Combine flours, baking powder, salt and baking soda in medium bowl.
3. Whisk egg replacer and remaining 1/4 cup soymilk in small bowl. Add to soymilk mixture. Whisk in oil and maple syrup.
4. Stir flour mixture into soymilk mixture. Fold in bananas.
5. Lightly oil griddle, and heat over medium heat. Pour 2 Tbs. batter onto griddle for each pancake, and cook 2 minutes, or until batter bubbles and pancakes begin to brown around edges. Flip, and cook 2 minutes more. Serve with maple syrup.
- Calories 258
- Carbohydrate Content 44 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 7 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 8 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 412 mg
- Sugar Content 9 g