Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
30 minutes or fewer
Smoky, creamy, crunchy … this Southwest-inspired sauce has it all. Its served with farfalle so that the pumpkin seeds and feta crumbles dont get lost in a pasta tangle.
1. Toast pumpkin seeds in small skillet 3 to 4 minutes over medium heat, or until browned, shaking often.
2. Combine garlic, chipotle powder and salt in small bowl. Add cilantro, lime juice, oil and lime zest. Fold in cheese.
3. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain.
4. Toss hot pasta with sauce in large serving bowl. Taste, and adjust seasonings if necessary. Sprinkle with pumpkin seeds, and serve.
- Calories 448
- Carbohydrate Content 64 g
- Cholesterol Content 19 mg
- Fat Content 15 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 12 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 533 mg
- Sugar Content 1 g