Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, blend cottage cheese and blue cheese in food processor until creamy. Add 2 cups arugula, and blend until smooth.
- Drain pasta, and reserve 1 cup cooking water.
- Return pasta to pot, and stir in blue cheese sauce and ¾ cup to 1 cup reserved cooking water. Fold in figs, remaining 1 cup arugula, walnuts, and pepper, and season with salt, if desired.
- Serving Size 1 cup
- Calories 384
- Carbohydrate Content 55 g
- Cholesterol Content 13 mg
- Fat Content 12 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 15 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 286 mg
- Sugar Content 11 g