Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
Pink peppercorns give this pistachio-laced snack a subtle kick and a pretty color. Agave helps hold it all together in little clusters.
1. Toast pistachios in dry skillet over medium-high heat 2 minutes, shaking pan occasionally, or until lightly browned and fragrant. Cool slightly, then coarsely chop.
2. Warm oil and agave in small saucepan over medium-low heat until blended and foaming, stirring occasionally. Season with salt, if desired.
3. Drizzle oil mixture onto popcorn; sprinkle with pistachios and pink pepper. Toss to distribute evenly.
- Calories 139
- Carbohydrate Content 12 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 10 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 2 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 0.5 mg
- Sugar Content 5 g