Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
1. Cook pasta according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, bring large pot of salted water to boil; add green beans, and parboil 3 minutes. Transfer beans to colander and rinse under cold running water to stop cooking.
3. Heat 2 Tbs. oil in very large skillet over medium heat. Add green beans, onion, garlic, and crushed red pepper, and cook, covered, 3 minutes. Add zucchini, peppers, basil, and oregano, and cook, uncovered, 5 minutes, or until vegetables are just al dente; do not overcook. Season with salt to taste.
4. Warm remaining 1 Tbs. oil in second skillet over medium heat. Add breadcrumbs, and sauté until golden, about 5 minutes.
5. Add drained pasta to vegetables, and toss to blend; sprinkle with breadcrumbs, cheese, and olive oil, and serve.
- Calories 423
- Carbohydrate Content 52 g
- Cholesterol Content 4 mg
- Fat Content 19 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 12 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 314 mg
- Sugar Content 7 g