Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
- Combine tofu, broccoli, orange segments, and hot-chile sesame oil in medium bowl, stirring to coat evenly. Marinate at room temperature 30 minutes.
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain, reserving 1/4 cup cooking water. Set aside.
- Heat wok or large skillet over medium-high heat, and coat with cooking spray. Add broccoli mixture, and stir-fry 7 to 8 minutes, or until tofu is browned and broccoli is tender.
- Add noodles to skillet, and toss to combine with vegetables, adding cooking water to moisten. Season with salt and more hot-chile sesame oil, if desired.
- Calories 275
- Carbohydrate Content 29 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 14 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 12 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 584 mg
- Sugar Content 6 g