Sun-Dried Tomato, Goat Cheese and Artichoke Pizza
The goat cheese does not melt completely, but will flatten and brown slightly.
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
- 1 12- to 14-inch pizza crust
- 1 Tbs. olive oil
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup chopped baby artichokes or artichoke hearts, frozen or water-packed and drained
- 2 cups shredded soy, low-fat or regular mozzarella
- 4 oz. goat cheese, in small pieces
- 1 cup dry sun-dried tomatoes, reconstituted, or 1/3 to 1/2 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 450F. Prebake fresh pizza crust, if using, for 3 to 4 minutes. Remove from oven, and set aside to cool slightly.
- Brush oil on crust. Top crust with sauce and artichokes. Sprinkle with soy mozzarella, goat cheese and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes. Remove from oven, and serve.
- Calories 350
- Carbohydrate Content 36 g
- Cholesterol Content 30 mg
- Fat Content 16 g
- Fiber Content 5 g
- Protein Content 20 g
- Saturated Fat Content 7 g
- Sodium Content 830 mg
- Sugar Content 2 g