Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
- Blend 3 cups cucumber, 1 cup pear, and 2 Tbs. ponzu marinade in blender until smooth. Season with salt and pepper, if desired. Refrigerate 30 minutes, or until chilled.
- Combine remaining cucumber and pear with avocado and 1 Tbs. ponzu marinade in small bowl. Season with salt and pepper, if desired, and refrigerate until soup is chilled.
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Rinse under cold water, and drain well. Toss with remaining 1 Tbs. ponzu marinade, and season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Ladle 1⁄2 cup cucumber soup into each of 4 bowls. Pile 1⁄3 cup cooked noodles into each bowl. Spoon 1⁄2 cup fruit-and-veggie mix over noodles. Garnish with freshly cracked pepper and coarse sea salt, if desired.
- Calories 198
- Carbohydrate Content 26 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 9 g
- Fiber Content 7 g
- Protein Content 5 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 103 mg
- Sugar Content 6 g