Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
The stir-together filling of these healthy enchiladas gets a fresh flavor boost from diced red onion and chopped cilantro. Makes 12 enchiladas.
1. Combine, beans, corn, 3 Tbs. salsa and onion in large bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
2. Spread about 1/3 cup filling across top third of each tortilla. Roll up, and set seam-side down on microwavable platter. Repeat to assemble remaining enchiladas.
3. Spread a thick ribbon of salsa along the length of each tortilla. Heat in microwave on high power 3 to 5 minutes, or until hot. Sprinkle with diced avocado and cilantro, and serve.
- Calories 325
- Carbohydrate Content 61 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 5 g
- Fiber Content 33 g
- Protein Content 12 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 933 mg
- Sugar Content 4 g