Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
Tip: To make a virgin version of this drink, substitute sparkling wine with seltzer.
1. Bring sugar, 5 thyme sprigs, and 1 cup water to a boil in small saucepan. Reduce heat to low, and simmer 5 minutes. Cool, then strain out solids.
2. Pour 1 tsp. thyme syrup into bottom of each glass. Fill glass three-quarters full with sparkling wine, then top with 1 oz. clementine juice and 1 oz. cranberry juice.
3. Garnish with clementine zest and 1 thyme sprig.
- Calories 129
- Carbohydrate Content 14 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 0.5 g
- Fiber Content 0.5 g
- Protein Content 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0.5 g
- Sodium Content 9 mg
- Sugar Content 12 g