Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
If your vegan turkey roast comes filled with stuffing, use whole, stuffing-filled slices in this one-dish meal.
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Place mushrooms, onion, and 1 Tbs. tarragon in medium Dutch oven
or roasting pan. Pour soymilk and broth over vegetables.
2. Combine breadcrumbs, remaining tarragon, and cayenne pepper on plate; season with salt and pepper. Dredge cutlets in mustard, then in breadcrumb mixture. Place atop mushroom mixture.
3. Bake, covered, 25 minutes. Uncover, and bake 5 minutes more, until cutlets are golden brown.
- Calories 239
- Carbohydrate Content 32 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 6 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 12 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0.5 g
- Sodium Content 408 mg
- Sugar Content 4 g