Gorgonzola, Fig & Spinach Pizza
This sweet and savory pizza is sure to become a weeknight fave.
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
Some Gorgonzolas are made with gluten-containing yeasts, so carefully check the brand.
- 4 oz. Gorgonzola cheese, such as BelGioioso CreamyGorg
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1 recipe Thin and Crispy Pizza Dough
- 3 cups baby spinach leaves
- 6 fresh or dried figs, quartered
- 2 Tbs. pine nuts
- 3 Tbs. dry-cured, pitted black olives, optional
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Purée cheese and milk in blender or food processor until smooth. Spread cheese mixture on Thin and Crispy Pizza Dough.
3. Top with spinach, figs, pine nuts, and olives, if using.
4. Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until crust is crispy and browned on bottom. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
- Calories 226
- Carbohydrate Content 28 g
- Cholesterol Content 13 mg
- Fat Content 11 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 8 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 448 mg
- Sugar Content 6 g