Linguini with Wild Mushrooms Sauce
30 minutes or fewer Heres a simple yet flavorful pasta dish that is ready to eat in just under 30 minutes.
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
30 minutes or fewer
Heres a simple yet flavorful pasta dish that is ready to eat in just under 30 minutes.
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 8 oz. small white mushrooms, quartered (2 1/2 cups)
- 3 oz. shiitake mushrooms, stemmed and sliced (1 1/4 cups)
- 2 Tbs. all-purpose flour
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup finely chopped parsley
- 3/4 lb. cooked linguine
Lightly coat bottom of large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat until hot. Add onion and garlic and cook, stirring often, 5 minutes.
Add bell peppers and mushrooms. Cover and cook 3 to 4 minutes. Add flour and cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute. Stir in broth until well blended. Cover and cook over medium-low heat for 5 minutes.
Season to taste with salt and pepper. Remove from heat and stir in parsley. Toss pasta with mushroom mixture. Serve right away.
- Calories 422
- Carbohydrate Content 87 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 4 g
- Fiber Content 7 g
- Protein Content 16 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 283 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g