Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
Chopped cauliflower and pine nuts take the place of rice in this fresh variation on stir-fry. Recipe by Felix Schoener.
1. To make Vegetable Medley: Combine all ingredients in large bowl.
2. To make Spicy Vegetable Dressing: Place all ingredients in blender or food processor, and blend until creamy. Add to Vegetable Medley, and toss well.
3. To make Cauliflower “Rice”: Place all ingredients in food processor, and pulse-chop to rice-like consistency. Serve topped with Vegetable Medley.
- Calories 324
- Carbohydrate Content 21 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 27 g
- Fiber Content 5 g
- Protein Content 4 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 619 mg
- Sugar Content 13 g